President - Tyler Reisenauer
Vice President - Scott Young
Treasurer - Ben McIntosh
Executive Director/Secretary - Tina Flaherty
Members of the Board of Directors are elected during November General meeting
(General meeting takes the place of Lunch Learn lunch meetings scheduled for the 2nd Wednesday of each quarter 12:00 noon to 1).
A board member serves three (3) years, with a maximum of two (2) consecutive teams.
The Board of Directors is vested with the governing of the Ellendale Chamber of Commerce. The Board does meet at least once during the month (scheduled for the 4th Tuesday).
The Ellendale Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst working to fulfill these objectives:
- Bring businesses, organizations and community members together; creating a positive business environment and safe community.
- To unite our community in good fellowship and promote a close business and social union during our monthly meetings and community events.
- To actively participate in Chamber events and support the commercial and industrial betterment of the city and community of Ellendale.
- To maintain high ethical standards and ideas.
- To promote and increase efficiency and services in our city and community, creating a solid foundation for our future.
- To support organizations working for the public good and welfare of our Ellendale community.